BrittanyWilson

Book Lover's Dream

For Gods and For Men (Lifeblood Saga, #1)

For Gods and For Men (Lifeblood Saga, #1) - James R.  Johnson Did you find that the cover and title represented what the story was really about? It fit the time period and was simple enough for this reader to understand the connection. But would I pick up the book if I saw it in a bookstore? Probably not.

What did you think of the story structure? Because there were multiple time-lines and multiple characters, the author should have included an introductory chart to who was what and when. It was a good story but sometimes got too confusing for me.

Which secondary character resonated most with you and why? Marcus' wife, she was forced to marry Marcus and neither of them was happy. This created another angle of the story and it was easy to participate in this part of the book as we've all had difficult relationships at some point of our lives.

Disclosure - As a Quality Reads Book Club member, I received a free copy of this book from the author via Orangeberry Book Tours in exchange for my honest review.